Are you tired of your home décor and ready to give it an update? Soon it will be spring and new life will be popping up all around us, so why not give your home new life and add some of the latest design trends into the mix.
At the end of 2016 we took a look at six quick ways you can spruce up your home based on the popular design elements we’ve seen out and about. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Color, color, color! – Punch up that palate and look for opportunities to match unusual combinations.
- Oooh, shiny! – Metallic finishes are in. The trend goes beyond silver to gold, brass and even polished nickel.
- Hello again, 1960. – Retro-chic is back for 2017 with bright colors and hexagonal tile work in play.
- Natural, meet international. – Textiles are taking a trot around the globe from Turkish kilim to Italian beach resort inspired fabrics.
- Pots and petals. – Living walls of plants and even ferns are in favor for all rooms of the house.
- Function gets fashionable. – From kid-friendly fabrics to easy to maintain countertops that look like a million bucks, practical doesn’t have to be ugly in 2017.
To learn more about each tip, give our Inspirations Newsletter a read and get more ideas on how to save money and gain peace of mind.