Does your home need some updates that won’t break the piggy bank or involve a professional contractor? We’ve got 7 quick home updates you can handle often in a weekend or less:
- Paint – Think walls, but also your ceilings and some floors. A fresh coat of paint is an easy way to give a room a facelift.
- Replace – Change out that old hardware on your drawers, cabinets and doors.
- Add – Consider adding molding to your ceiling, to frame walls or even a chair rail to change things up visually.
- Refinish – Refinishing cabinets or flooring saves the costs and time of replacing with new. It also gives you a fresh look.
- Update – Make changes to those light fixtures, doors, sinks and faucets.
- Install – One-sheet tile styles that you simply cut and paste into place now make it easy to add a backsplash to your kitchen.
- Clean – A ceilings-to-carpets deep clean can brighten your home in just a few hours.
To read more about each tip, check out our Inspirations Newsletter and get started on bringing a fresh look to your home.