Whether you want to secure a preapproval or just have general questions, we’re here to guide and advise you. Hey, we might even make the process an enjoyable one. Imagine that?
If you’d like to start the preapproval process, it’s a good idea to get organized ahead of time. You’ll need to gather the following information:*
- Most recent month’s pay stub(s)
- Most recent two years’ W-2s
- Two months’ recent bank statements (all pages)
- If self-employed or commissioned, year-to-date Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets, and most recent two years’ tax returns
Preapproval is not a commitment to lend and is subject to satisfactory loan conditions including a completed application and property appraisal. Other terms and restrictions apply. Not all products available.
* Depending on your personal circumstances, more or less information may be required.