In our last few blog posts David Floan, executive vice president of Evergreen Home Loans, has outlined the upcoming changes to mortgage disclosure rules that go into effect on October 3, 2015. The full podcast below outlines all the changes consumers and real estate professionals need to know about the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure changes including:
• What are the overall changes?
• What do these changes mean for real estate professionals and consumers?
• How Evergreen Home Loans is preparing for these changes.
• What clarifications have the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau made to the rule?
• What should consumers ask their real estate team if they plan to buy a home after October 3, 2015?
Consumers and real estate professionals will see some impact from these changes and Evergreen Home Loans is committed to helping our customers and partners negotiate the changes. As always, we’re committed to our promise to close “On time and as promised.”